Monday, December 8, 2008

Biggest Loser: Spray Family Edition - Week 5

Well, we're working on it, but life has really interfered with our exercise program. Jeremy broke his CoreGym, and we picked up a new one for him yesterday. He's decided to use his down time at work to workout, cause all week he's wanted to workout, but been exhausted after working 12-14 hour days. So working out at work will (hopefully) work better than working out after work.

He did lose a pound this week, putting him at 187 lbs. currently. (Woo!)

I am having a hard time telling what my weight should be. PMS related bloating and water retention have totally messed up my weight. One day I was 149, the next 152, then 153, then 148 (at least that was normal!) and on and on this week. I weighed in as 147 this morning, but who knows if that's accurate. For now, lets say that's my current weight, just for kicks. ;)

So with that, it means we both lost a pound this week. Moving in the right direction! Now, we just need to get some momentum going!

No comments: