Monday, December 15, 2008

Biggest Loser: Spray Family Edition - Week 6

So, three posts for today. Sorry bout that, but this way, you can read about what you want, and skip what you don't. :)

So Sunday was our final weigh-in for the CoreGym informercial to show the results. I wasn't so sure about whether we would do well enough, but wow. Looking at the "Before" pictures, its really stunning. Final total: Katy lost 13 lbs and 16 inches, Jeremy lost 10 lbs and 13.5 inches.

Winner: Katy! Though its not quite fair, cause he's injured and his job made it much harder to workout and eat healthy. But still. Woo!!!

We filmed testimonials about the CoreGym and how awesome it is. (It is btw, I'm not lying) and the whole time I was still just blown away by the difference in the before and after pics. I was so gross looking! I'll post the before and after pics when I get them. I asked for an email with them, but who knows how long that'll take.

Jeremy and I are still going to keep up with our CoreGym workouts, but I'll stop the weekly updates. I still want to get down to 135, but now that there's no timeline, I've decided it'll be healthier and longer lasting if I do it slowly. So no more big goals, just happy happy Katy and Jeremy. Happy, thinner, sculpted and hotter Sprays. Woot!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

13 pounds. That's phenomenal! You totally kicked my butt. I can definitely see the change in your physique. Way to go!

CV said...

Good job and congrats on your success! :)