Sunday, November 30, 2008

Biggest Loser: Spray Edition - Week 4

Today ends week 4. What a crappy week. Thanksgiving, days off, too much sleep. Jeremy hurt his ankle, so standing exercises are out for the moment. And I took two days of no working out for me. Motivation was at an all time low.

The good news is, despite all that, neither of us gained any weight. We didn't lose either, but since AP reported today that the average American gains 1 lb on Thanksgiving alone, I feel decent about maintaining. Well, I feel decent now...I had to kick myself in the butt a few time first. >:-/

Seriously though, one pound in a day?!!?! This holiday is totally messed up. And if that's the average, you know there are people who gain two or even three pounds on turkey day. CRAP! It does make me feel better about maintaining, even if I did have two servings of pie. (sugar free apple pie, but the crust was still there, filled with butter and carbs)

I did happen to get a ton of half off food from Fresh and Easy yesterday (leftovers from their Thanksgiving day stock). Lots of fresh veggies and turkey breast. So we should be eating well and working out next week.

I'm still holding to my goal of losing another 10 pounds by Week 6, though now its going to be really really hard. Lets hope a couple of those pounds come off as water weight. :)

Jeremy - 188 lbs; 15 lbs lost Katy - 148 lbs; 10 lbs lost

No comments: