Thursday, November 27, 2008

Biggest Loser: Spray Edition - Week 3

This post is totally late. Sunday was the end of week 3, and what a disappointing week it was (for me anyway.) I got a stomach bug, something in our tap water I think. And let me tell you, abs and core exercises when you are already nausious and weak, those are not fun. Needless to day week 3 was kinda a bust for me. I also slept a ton, being sick, so getting up in time to exercise in the morning, or having energy to do it at night, was pretty frickin tough. This is where having a partner around to motivate me would have really helped. But alas, Jer was working again.

Jeremy, however, lost a ton of weight on his job. I haven't had his numbers till now, so I hadn't posted them, but during the first two weeks he lost 5 pounds total, to bring him down to 195. This Sunday he weighed in at 185. 10 pounds!!!! So awesome! ( I am SOOOOO jealous.) My competitive streak is totally showing. Look out Jer, I'm coming for you!

My weight loss this week was a measly 2 pounds. Due almost entirely to watching my diet and not eating much at all (being sick). But the holiday weekend is here, and that means lots and lots of time to work out. :D I even picked up a sugar free apple pie for Thanksgiving, so I don't have to feel left out when it comes to dessert.

Three more weeks left before the big weigh in. 20 pounds, here I come!


Total pounds lost: Jeremy - 15lbs. Katy - 10 lbs.

No comments: