Thursday, November 22, 2007

Santa List

I'm following Cindy's lead, and putting together my own xmas list here. I really don't have much I want or need, so if you'd rather, I'm very happy with donations to your charity of choice as well.

If I think of anything else, I'll add it to this 'list', so maybe check back in a week or two. So far, the only things I can think of are books, cooking books and baking supplies, and gardening tools. Books, I'll enjoy anything, though fantasy and scifi are always my fav. Cookbooks are great too, and I could use more. Any great cooking or baking supplies are fun, and, as I've just started gardening, I could use some gardening tools too. All of mine are passable, but cheap and will probably break sometime next year. Also, we love spending time with everyone, so a gift of time, or a gift that will make going out or staying in easier or more fun is great too. I'm thinkng gift cards to restaurants, or cafes, or games to play with a group, but feel free to come up with other great ideas.

Of course, it is christmas, and the whole giving gifts idea is less about the things given than the thought behind them, so I will appreciate and treasure anything given me, especially if you think I'll love it. Sure, things I need are great, but so are things you are inspired to give. :) Happy holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I hope you get time to post about Dickens today! Max did so well with us this weekend. I admit, we were really into the whole vacation relaxation thing so the dogs didn't get walked but Max was still nice and calm and went with the flow. Also, he has become very attached to the dog sofa. Don and I would be sitting around watching a movie or something and notice that Max was not anywhere to be seen. So I would go looking for him around the house and find him laying on the dog couch in the Gaming Room. At first I thought he was just being anti-social but I brought the couch out into the living room and he would sleep on it there too. He slept on the couch the whole weekend instead of his own bed!