Friday, November 9, 2007

Insights

Here's a exercise from my friend Cindy. Its fun! Try it out yourself

life would be simpler if... money wasn't such a big deal.
i feel most beautiful... When I'm being held by my husband
the quality i like most about myself... that I don't give up, and, on a good day at least, I can let go of worrying what someone thinks about me and just do my thing
the quality i like least about myself is... on a bad day, when I act like an idiot cause I'm too worried about what someone thinks to do anything, let alone my own thing
something that no one knows about me is... I can get very very sad when I'm alone, and sometimes I just sit and do nothing for hours
something I'm proud of... how much I love to learn new things, and how good I am at it
guiltiest pleasure? television
high road or low road? high
my favorite possession is... not sure. they all rank pretty much the same, as in, not that important. but maybe the fuzzy blanket my friend Maia crocheted for our wedding. Its warm!
when i was little, i wanted to be... on TV (yetch!)
what surprises me most about my adult life is... how scattered and crazy life is, even though I'm supposed to be this totally together and responsible adult. This CAN'T be how my parents lived. (Though of course, they did)
the big decision i'm currently wrestling with is... whether to spend money, save it, donate it, invest it, or some other option I don't knwo about yet, but will feel totally stupid when someone points out how I should have done so and so
my motto is... Just do it. They'll either like what you do, or they won't. Either way, it'll be done.

No comments: