Thursday, November 8, 2007

AMAZING fabulous music

So I just watched "The Holiday"... I SO love Kate Winslet. Cameron Diaz I could do without....she has all of the feigned happiness of her character with none of the depth or sadness. But what I really love, REALLY, was the score. So good....and of course, no surprise who wrote it. I swear, anything he writes I melt over. Hans Zimmer. Action, drama, romance. The man can do no wrong...at least, none that I've heard. Probably because he has an army of writers who can help him out when needed. But since my favorite track was a solo by him, I'll still give him the credit.

I know that part of my reaction is also because I totally needed this music. I can't quite describe what it did, but I just feel more aware and alive than I have in a while. It makes me want to move and dance. Happy. :)

No comments: