Thursday, November 15, 2007

On a lighter note....

I don't want you all to think life is tough or that I'm in a pissy mood or anything, so here's what the rest of life is like:

AWESOME! My vitamin D supplements are really working well. I'm feeling better every day. AND its become pretty normal for me to be able to stay up past 10 (which was a major feat before....though I love our Thursday night gaming sessions, I learned pretty quick that I had to plan to sleep till 12 on Friday to make up for them) So, yay for a normal schedule! and yay for energy! Now I just have to figure out what to DO with it all! I'm sitting at home going, 'Shit, this is BORING! How did I do this for 18 months?'

And then I realize that the thyroid and pregnenlone hormones are gonna kick in in a few weeks. I am going to be running marathons or something, just to deal with all this energy......well, not really. I'll probably just be normal again, but after feeling so tired all the time, this much energy is a huge change. really amazing. Yay!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Is Max reaping the benefits of your new found energy? If you find you have too much to spare you are always welcome to come over to my house and walk my dogs too!

Cindy said...

By the by, like the new title.

CV said...

Yay Katy! I'm sooooo happy for you! I've found that exercise is having a good effect on my sleeping pattern, but I do have those little gifts that you gave me as a back-up...thank you! :)