Thursday, May 1, 2008

Foam toting mama!

Jeremy bought me a foam battle ax from these guys while he was at GAMA, as a 'desk decoration.' Love my hubby.

I set it out Friday on last week, and couple people commented. It was fun. But today, a bunch of the higher ups saw it, and started playing and said, "Wow, this is just like the stuff they use in that group...you know...they made a movie about themselves..." and I'm like "Darkon?" "Yeah! Hey, are you a part of that?" Etc etc....no I'm not a part of that group, but we may be part of one in LA soon, and no, I haven't seen the film....

They all walked out of the office talking about Darkon and how fun the movie was and how LARPing looked like fun too. Boy I felt cool!

Now I guess I just have to actually do it....or have Jeremy do it.

(ps. I snuck in a mention of The Gamers to my boss in the convo. Woot to the DG!)

No comments: