Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wonder....am I too "dim" to be insulted?

Women vs. Women

This article is one of the most insulting articles I've read, and its written by a woman! Sigh....I have about fifty different rants on this, and can't decide which one to put down.

I guess I just stick to the fact that she is in every way, wrong. And that this article probably comes more from how much she hates her own life, rather than anything based in reality.

I would think that it actually denotes some form of intelligence that what some women choose to get overexcited about is a political personage and his movement, rather than over a sports game that has no solid effect on our lives and country.

I would think that its seen as showing better judgement that when we blow up its in small ways that don't totally screw us and merely result in embarrassment.

I would think that the fact that women have different types of intelligence than men could be actually useful, rather than being seen as lacking.

But then, I'm a women, so I guess I should just "shriek and swoon and gossip and read chick lit to our hearts' content and not mind the fact that way down deep, we can be . . . kind of dim."

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

No comments: