Tuesday, May 13, 2008

O.M.G.

So, I bought a food processor online from a guy on craigslist. I swear he sounded like some stoner. He kept telling me about his old roommate, and what he was like, and his friend who gave him the food processor, and why that happened and what he was like, and all I needed to know was the address to come pick up the frikkin food processor.
And then, when I call to let him know I'm double parked downstairs, he's trying to sell me other stuff he has on craigslist, which I don't need. (Seriously, who needs empty cigar boxes?) When I pick up the food processor, and he's telling me how great it is, and how he made sure it was clean and stuff....which is great and all, but I'm double parked and someone is beeping for me to move. And I'm totally surpised that he's like 60 (or maybe 50 but drugs have aged him) cause he really does sound totally out of it.
And then this morning, I open my email, and there's one from him
so I'm thinking: oh, he must be thanking me for the transaction

Here's what he sent me:
"Hi Katy.....I just wanted to let you know that I thought you were real cute. I really like redheads."

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
(Note:he's 60 - see above)
(Second Note: I did not shorten or paraphrase his email. That's the whole thing)

No comments: