Thursday, April 24, 2008

Requested to Blog

So, its been too long since I wrote something, I'm told, so here goes:

Work is working out fine. I like the people in the office and its so much more interesting than accounting for some boring manufacturing company or something like that. I do have a lot of work now, cause I'm spending all this time cleaning up mistakes that my predesessor made. ARG. I think I'm almost done with that though.

We also have several more movies coming out, so things are already starting to pick up, and will get really crazy busy in the near future. This is the latest release: The Fall - May 9

I had a great time this week, hanging out with Cindy and enjoying my space with Jeremy gone at GAMA, but I am also looking forward to tonight when I get to see him again. :) I miss my husband!

Ooh, I ordered BareMinerals foundation on Tuesday, so I'm really looking forward to getting it. My skin looks so red today. I also ordered some books on canning and a jam recipe book. I'm gonna buy a ton of strawberries at the farmer's market on Sunday ($6 for a flat!) and make jam and stuff. Get myself trained and ready for when the tomato plants explode with fruit. :)we have five so far in our plot and will probably have another two or three....plus some I have at home too....Tomatomania!

No comments: