Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good exercise

So I take the metro to work. And its usually great. But today, my bus driver was off in her own little world and didn't stop at my stop (and yes, I did pull the stop chain, and yes, the sign at the front of the bus did say 'stop requested') So what did she do? She said I'd have to wait until the next stop, and then get on another bus to go back to my original one. Arg! Very frustrating.

And then, as I'm walking to the bus stop, I realize I only did 10 minutes of yoga today, and some exercise would probably be good, and in any case Sunset doesn't look that far away (I'm on Santa Monica and Fairfax, for those who know the area.) Sure its uphill, sure its a warm day, but why not?

10 minutes later, I'm at what I thought was Susnet. Nope, its Fountain, and I still have another 10 minutes to go....arg again!

It ended up being a good walk, and good exercise, but not something I'm doing again any time soon. Fairfax is all uphill and it is HARD!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Haha! Forced cardio! Way to see the bright side. I'm excited for fair this weekend.

CV said...

In total agreement with Cindy!