Saturday, January 12, 2008

Crazy cats

Ok, so I just have to write about this:

I just bought some new mini mice for our orange cat Jack cause he's bored, and when he's bored, he destroys stuff. Not good.

So I throw out a mouse and both of my cats go after it. Ok, I'll just throw another one for Jenna. Nope. Jack picks up both in his mouth at once. No mouse for Jenna. :( Maybe I'll throw one more mouse. Jack still runs after it, and grabs it first. So now, Jack has two mice in his mouth, and a third that keeps falling out (he keeps trying tho), and he's growling at Jenna "MY MICE!" Frickin hysterical.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It's hilarious the what animals will get possessive over when they have a same species sibbling. Cordy found a dirty sock on the floor this morning and was running around the house guarding it with her life. If Seumas even came near her she would freeze and growl and then run to the other side of the room.