Monday, July 22, 2013

T minus two weeks and counting

This weekend was amazing. No, I did not go to ComicCon (sad face) but this was worth not going. We did the photoshoot for [REDACTED]. And guys, the experience was amazing. So many emotional moments - my idea is being made! Its real and its beautiful and its going to be a thing!

I've always been creative, but there are very few things I've created in the world that are easy to point to and say "that was me" - well, me and Jaimie and a whole bunch of amazing people. But I was a part of it! I have lots of things I have created for myself, or for a small group of people, but this is big. Its surreal, and, when I let myself feel it, completely overwhelming and exciting. We are two weeks away, today, from announcement and it is killing me to continue to hold it in.

And on top of the amazingness that is everything we are doing, I met and worked with truly amazing people. The Espionage team is fun, talented and extremely professional. And when my part was done, I had a blast hanging out with the gals and Tony, Andy and Curtis. You guys made my afternoon. But dude, the shoot was so together, there were no snags, no problems, and we finished on time. Unbelievable.

Here are the BTS shots, if you haven't seen them on my Facebook or Tumblr yet:




No comments: