Friday, July 13, 2012

What I Love

I have started several blog posts since my last one, but have yet to finish one. They all start well, with news and excitement and everything you'd like to hear, but where they go, I don't know. They trickle off into blather and I lose my point, so I save a draft and figure I'll get back to it.

So never fear, those posts do exist and they are very nearly done. But tonight I just felt the need to write. Jeremy is at ComicCon, where there are so many people trying to tweet and text and call and check their twitterfeed and whatnot that getting a signal is nigh on impossible. So while I wait with baited breathe, he can not call until late night, when he is so exhausted he is barely comprehensible.

But I am awake and alive and wishing I had someone to share it with. I did the entire Bob Harper Yoga workout this afternoon, finished my book, and, just now, at 11pm, spent the last 20 minutes dancing around my living room reveling in the energy and flexibility I had forgotten I had. I have come to one very solid conclusion, I love Dance. In all its forms, permutations, and styles. Even the metaphorical ones, like the dance of conversation. But really, just dance.

And I will get to share that with Jeremy, maybe never as deeply as I would like, but definitely more than the summary dance class that we have done previously. Internet, I promise you, I will have a fabulous, wonderful night of dancing with Jeremy while we are still young enough to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So excited you are reconnecting with your love of dancing!