Monday, June 23, 2008

Landlord drama

Sigh....I just sent my answer to the discussion going back and forth on email between Jeremy and our ex-landlord, Richard. I am just so disappointed, and hurt. I thought we had this trusting relationship, and that because of that, we would have no issues with our security deposit, or at most, minor things. But he wants us to pay for practically everything, basically covering his costs as a landlord.

I sent a very calm, very clear email outlining my views on each item, and why its ridiculous to ask us to pay for them, and I feel somewhat better, but at the same time, I feel all knotted up, ready at any moment for the response of "no, its my money and I'm keeping it." I don't want this to get legal, but I'm dreading that it might...

1 comment:

CV said...

Has it been resloved?

Hey, I changed my blog address. http://mesmers-eyes.blogspot.com/

See you soon!

xo